Thursday 25 December 2008

Christmas Day

Hurrah! I did make the right decision. And the children are used to a mother-less Christmas and I am sure are being spoilt rotten by Nonna etc. Apparently they went to midnight mass last night.

I didn't wake up until ten, probably because Delia and her snoring was a bit disconcerting. The noises that cat can make! Reckon she needs ventolin. Library very comfy, although I am a bit too long for the sofa.

I cycled up to mass. The eleven o clock solemn mass. The church was full and Monsignor even more smiling than usual. He is such an advert for the Catholic faith. And now am going to do a bit more tidying up and have lunch before my ten mile walk/run. I'm not sure I am over the lergy to do ten miles at a run, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment